Abraar 6th Annual Quran Competition
· It is with great pleasure to inform you of our 6th annual Quran Competition. The first round will be held in February 2015 Inshallah. (The final round will be during the first week of April 2015).
· The Competition is optional and is open to all Abraar students. It will be divided into the following Grade- Surah groups:
Al Fateha, Annass, Al Falaq,and Al Ikhlas. (4Suras)
Al Fateha, Annass, Al Falaq, Al Ikhlas, Al Masad, Annasr, Al Kawther, Al Asr, Al Feel and Quraish. (10 Suras)
Al Asr, Al Feel, Quraish, Al Kaferoon, Al Maoon, Al Homaza, Attakathor, Al Qareah, Al Adiat and Al Qadr. (10 Suras)
Al Zalzala, Atteen, Al Qadr, Al Alaq, Ashareh, Adduha, Allail, Ashams, Al Balad and Al Fajr. (10 Suras)
Al Gashia, Al Alla, Al Bayyana, Attariq, Al Borooj,AlInshiqaaq , and Al Mutafifeen . (7Suras)
Al Mutafifeen, Al Infitar, Atakweer, Abasa, Annaziaat, Annaba Al Mursalat, and Al Insan. (8 Suras)
Al Insan, Al Qiama, Al Mudather, Al Mozzamel , Al Jinn and Nooh (6 Suras)
Al Jinn, Nooh, Al Maarej, Al Haaqa Al Qalam and Al Mulk . (6 Suras)
Al Qalam, Al Mulk, Attahreem, Attalaq, Al Monafiqoon and Attagabon. (6 Suras)
Al Hasher, Al Momtahena, Assaf, Al Jumoaah, Al Monafiqoon and Al Tagaboon. (6 Suras)
Surat Almujadalah and Surat Yaseen.
· Registration: All entries must be registered with your Quran teacher in January. This post is only to inform you about the competition requirement so you can practice during the winter break.
· Judging Criteria: Students will be judged based on memorization, rules of recitation (Tajweed), voice quality, and voice clarity.
· Prizes: First and Second places in each age group will receive valuable prizes Inshallah.
· More details and information will follow and for any questions please contact Tr. Hadia by calling Abraar School or at email@example.com